1. I am born in Berlin.
2. We are meeting us next week.
3. I am living here since 1998.
4. I moved here for 6 years.
5. I have lived in Halle until 1997.
6. We have often meetings in Frankfurt.
7. We have opened in Potsdam our new headquarters.
8. Can you borrow me your pen?
9. I am working for Audi.
10. I’m looking forward to see you.
11. How long do you work here?
12. I am used to solve problems.
13. Right now I take a course in English.
14. I call you back in 5 minutes.
15. Our new head of department has been here since six months.
16. Dr Big wants that I come in to work on Saturday.
17. My husband has an own company.
18. Dr Big is not on his desk right now.
19. Sorry, but he’s busy in the moment.
20. I drive to work with my car.
21. I haven’t seen her in the last time.
22. I have to leave now, but I’ll make it first thing tomorrow morning.
23. Do you like some more coffee?
24. You can get downtown by foot.
25. I need your confirmation until Friday at the latest.
language focus: mistakes Germans make in business English