You’re looking for a trainer or coach? I’d love to hear from you – by phone 0179/ 46 86 249 or email email@example.com.
Raised speaking German and English in Washington DC, I’ve been a trainer in business and academia since 1998. Now based in Berlin, I design communication skills workshops for people pursuing international careers, including professional customer care and staff management, and coach business and science groups as well as individuals to flourish in our globalized arena.
Current training and coaching projects include
- Lufthansa Flight Training GmbH through my partner Consilia CCT (intercultural training for German and international flight attendants)
- Akademie für Sekretariat und Büromanagment (inhouse business English seminars)
- Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max Planck Gesellschaft (language training and softskills workshops for technical and office staff and scientists)
- The Potsdam Institute of Earth and Environmental Science postgraduate programs, e.g. IRTG-StRATEGy: group coaching in presenting and writing)
- University of Potsdam Masters of Public Management (presentation skills for international students)
- Lee Hecht Harrison (career transition consulting)
15 years of experience as a business English trainer, with clients including Ludwig Maximilian Universität, ClimateDesign, the Department of Building Climatology at the Technische Universität, and dozens of international companies such as BMW, Morphosys and Archon Group, as well as consulting to publishers Cornelsen and Oxford University Press
and writing language exercises for Spotlight Online, led up to writing Basis for Business Coursebook C1, Cornelsen, 2014 with Carole Eilertson, edited by Janan Barksdale. (BELMA Best European Learning Materials Award).
My most extensive translation project so far: the bilingual EnergyXchange (Beuth Verlag) edited by Dr. Petra Liedl.
Following an M.A. in History and Political Science and work as a museum exhibitions coordinator in research and public programs, I completed certificates in communication skills training including LCCI CertTEB (Certificate in Teaching English for Business), DipTESOL from Trinity College London, and Intercultural Competence in English. I am currently completing certification in systems coaching and business mediation.
English Business Communication
phone 0179/ 46 86 249
My blog is a record of my professional journey here in Germany.
Links to external sites are carefully chosen. No responsibility is taken for changing content on external sites.
This site does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions.
The audio sample in the podcast is licensed under Creative Commons Plus 1.0 licence, courtesy of rockdoctor at the freesound project.
Scandio GmbH, München http://www.scandio.de