It’s the summer that wasn’t. So let’s settle down into the movie questionnaire I found on the Army Of Dave blog.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
10 times?? Maybe the “Rocky Horror Picture Show”, but I wasn’t counting.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
“Rocky Horror”, natch. “Stars Wars” first series IV – VI (2nd time w/ Helmut)
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Clive Owen. Kevin Spacey. For different reasons.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
The Pythons. “The Wizard of Oz”.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Wizard of Oz. Rocky Horror. The Pythons. Am I repeating myself?
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Juzo Itami’s “Tampopo” – and it’s on YouTube with German subtitles
9. Name a movie that you own.
“American Beauty” . “What Women Want”.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Do stage actors count?
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Didn’t see much of the film. Don’t remember the boy, either.
12. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
“Volver”. I have the DVD, too.
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes. “Dirty Dancing”. Bored me to death.
14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
All of them? I even cried during “E.T.”
15. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
“The Wrestler”. It’s been a while. Coming up: “Moon”.
16. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Thrilling off-beat comedy. Is that a genre?
17. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
“The Jungle Book”
18. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
“Clockwork Orange”. I was too young and had nightmares.
19. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Kurosawa’s Macbeth, “The Throne of Blood”. Genius!
20. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
21. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Billy Wilder’s “One, Two, Three” and “Some Like it Hot”
And now, your turn!!! Here: movie-questionnaire