- As she heard the bird, it occurred to her that the word she had heard was “a third”, not “a turd”. (ö)
- Let me roast my toast, then I’ll head for the coast. (long o)
- This plot shows the cost of lost lives in a dotted line. (short o)
- All fall over the clover. (short and long o)
- It happened so fast, I can’t understand it. (a)
- Text the taxman
- Text me the next vexing question.
- Japan, Berlin (ta DA, ta DA!)
- analysis paralysis (ta DA da da!)
- anxiety variety (ta DA da da!)
- These features seem equal, they exceed the mean speed. (long ee or “I”)
- The fissure is a feature. (short i vs. long I, sh vs. tsh)
- We had the chance to go to Chile (tsh)
- Rupture zones, seismic zones. (zz vs ss)
- Mutual use (ju)
- catalog a frog on a log
- When Val went to Vienna he visited the valley.
- Walk one way with me.
- Very worried, very worried
Great sites for pronunciation:
- Names, Places: http://inogolo.com/
- The Sound Foundations app: http://www.soundspronapp.com/
- One of many online practice sites: http://www.manythings.org/e/pronunciation.html
I never thought i would wake to see the word, turd, The Island, but i remain happy to walk one way with you.
Shocked, Tunbridge Wells (royal)
Sounds almost like you’ve been taking lessons from Anonymous. Nonsense is medicine for the soul.